(1) NCAC members using The Ramparts Canal will adhere strictly to the clubs ‘catch and release’ policy. On all other fisheries members will be subject to local club rules and the national Bye-Laws concerning size and bag limits etc.
(2) NCAC members will refrain from the killing of pike (of any size).
(3) NCAC members must adhere to the clubs zero tolerance policy towards litter being left at any venue’s being fished.
(4) Members will respect both public and private property and conduct themselves in a responsible manner with regard to the general environment and other users of any amenity being fished.
(5) Any ‘serious’ violation of the afore-mentioned rules may result in a person being removed from the club subject to the majority agreement of the NCAC committee (Club chairman shall have casting vote if required).